Have you been thinking about making a change to your home?
Every season presents a new look and style which captivates a wide audience to convince them to change their look at an expense.
Now there is nothing wrong with change but many people have to work within a budget so here are a few tips to help you make those much needed changes at little expense.
1. Cushions – revamping your cushions by either changing the pillow cases or buying new cushions altogether can make a big difference. – You can purchase cushions at a low cost from a variety of high street stores.
2. Feng Shui your house: Rearranging your furniture will not only give your home a new look it will also change the atmosphere which according to Chinese legend this helps the flow of chi and balances your ying and yang.
3. De-clutter your home: Why not sell ornaments or old pieces of unwanted furniture to de-clutter your home thus making some money in the process to put towards something new?
4. Adding rugs – Adding rugs to your house adds not only changes your rooms appearance it can also add that extra colour that your home urgently needs. This can be expensive however you can now purchase affordable rugs from the likes of furniture companies such as IKEA
5.Flowers – buy yourself a cheap glass vase and spend £2 in your weekly shopping on flowers this will add a nice scent and vibrant colour to your home.
6. Throws – If you want that something extra why not spend money on some throws for your bedroom and living room.
7. Adding mirrors to make your apartment give the impression that it is bigger – Mirrors offer the illusion of space.
8. Pictures – add colour to your rooms by adding pictures this will offer a new look and can ultimately change the style.
9. Refresh your paint work - If your paint work is looking dim it may be time to refresh by adding a new coat - you may even decide to change the colour
10. Change your lighting/lampshades – Just by adding new lamp shades can endeavour to change the look of a room – adding that something extra can make a huge difference.
Making these small changes helps spruce up your home.